Some plants are clearly having issues.
Phosphorus and nitrogen addition produced it's results, but not on every bed. It turns out I found me some piece of mystery... the and has June bug larvae in it. Where the bed was made over the covered by mulch area and where previous owners used herbicide (little I knew about it before I made my beds there...) June bug is found and it does eat my strawberry. they are fighting the best they can. I hope to make another bed and maybe just transplant them there... I do not know... I found over 100 of these larvae and many are 1-st and 2-n year judging by the size...
so there are successes and failures. There is a lot of fungus on beans and they were hit a lot worse than cucumber and squashes. Pepper heirloom my mother gave me as seeds did not make it... Very small plants, will see if these will do anything. The soil where she is and mine are very different, so that was an experiment after all, well... there will go autumn plant like radishes and lettuce ...
strawberry. this bed seem to be relatively bug free. bug went after the chard as decoy plant and did numbers on it
phosphorous and magnesium was applied as well (purple leaves may indicate this).
potatoes. russet and local heirlooms. these were planted after May 16 closer to end of the month.
another nursed back to life evergreen