patterns and spindles

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring work continued. Memory

I hear rain. It is needed. Memory rock garden was put in this week, very small one. Caucasian flowers, purple flower looks blue. They are hard to find here on the other side of the planet. Ones that have a chance of survival in our soil.


Let this never repeat. Do not let it be forgotten.
I remember Armenia well, some day I'll come back to see it again.


More things came up in the garden. Nitrogen fixers - peas.

 Lilium and first peony came. all others do not show any signs of life yet.


Culinary herbs incorporated into the landscape



cold hardy. lettuce and onions side-planted earlier. now I can use sides too thanks to high earth worms activity (to which birds start paying a lot of attention...)

Found me cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment