patterns and spindles

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Rain of the desert

We had some moisture this week , very thankful. Much needed after the dry season.
We should have had hard freeze already, but ut was moist and it did stay warmer in 40F at night.

This is rain of the desert.
We did have the real rain too. But that's how the desert rain does look like, its rate and beautiful.
I know many say that's not a big deal, it's just fog. In the desert when that does happen we are happy.

Yesterday was very promising, geese are migrating

 Chickens were busy , tossed some grain for them to clean and level me the road :)


My roses were telling... rain
older ones (nursed back from ground up) and my new this year addition

 
 And the other kind
new addition

 My raspberries were uncovered and happy
 
 and the desert rain came at night
 

This is morning, happy morning for us









this is our rain from the night.

pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment